Vospertron is a multimedia and dance company which specializes in the creation of shows for the corporate world.
- Vospertron provides unique and spectacular entertainment – the only requirement is darkness.
- They have performed around the world since 2001.
- A company logo or graphic can be incorporated into the show.
- They have been voted top 10 technological act for 2013 in the Event Industry Magazine distributed worldwide.
- They have been part of large sports ceremonies, awards night, music and arts festivals.
- We have been performing since 2000 in countries such as Norway, Italy, Malaysia, Thailand, Venezuela, Germany, Spain, China, Greece, Egypt, Qatar, Netherlands, France, Abu Dhabi, Japan.
- Our creative services include construction of glow costumes, 3d mapping, music creation, creation of multimedia content for the whole event.
We create a unique performance for every client, based around their theme, staging and projection requirements. This can range from completely redeveloped costumes, graphics, choreography and music, to a simple logo or slogan insertion to an existing show.
Our portfolio of clients include: Shell, BMW, Telecom, LG, Intel, Chevrolet, Microsoft, General Motors, Intel, Pricewater Housecoopers, Ford, Vodafone, L’oreal, Holden, Diageo, J&B Whisky, Laing O’ Rourke, Clearstream, Sony Ericsson, Chevy, Abacus, The World of Wearable Arts, Museum of Science of Valencia, Orange Group, Westpac Bank, Flight Center, Khayal Tv Productions.
Vospertron has performed around the world since 2001 and has presented its acts in countries such as France, Qatar, Spain, Australia, Italy, Vietnam, Thailand, New Zealand, Fiji, Greece, Algeria, Venezuela, China, Holland and Japan.
The company has its headquarter office in Auckland, New Zealand, and also creative bases in Australia, Europe and South America.
- Light costumes performance without projections
- Light costumes show with graphical content
- Light costumes show with 3d mapping
- Design and constructions of costumes to suit entirely the marketing campaign of our clients
- Design and constructions of specific neon props
- Creation of environmental graphics for performance and for event's content
Brad Blaze is of the most original and entertaining public speakers and performers in Australia. It is an awe-inspiring sight to watch as he paints large portraits of iconic people, celebrities and CEOs, as well as products and logos with lightning fast brush strokes and high-energy music. He keeps the audience guessing, engaging them with comedic wit and only revealing the subject in the final breathtaking moments.read more
Christine Anu is one of Australia’s most successful Indigenous performers and an Australian national treasure. Her 25 year career has spanned across music, stage, screen and radio. She is a multi nominee and winner of many gongs, including ARIA, Deadly, Green Room and Sydney Theatre Awards, and in 2017 received the Lifetime Achievement Award for Contribution to Australian First Nations Music from the Australian Songwriters Association.read more
Alzarae is a musical group full of tight harmonies and big voices, these guys have been described as New Zealand’s answer to some well known international acts. With renditions of well known classics from Andrea Bocelli to Il Divo, Alzarae are sure to deliver a sound that will captivate any audience immediately. They are one act you won’t want to miss. These guys always deliver a night to remember.read more
Shayne Thompson is a communication and negotiation expert with a real point of difference. During the past five years he was responsible for helping Bayleys Real Estate increase their sales revenue from $4 billion to $7 billion. Shayne is also an outstanding psychological entertainer on New Zealand's speaking circuit. Shayne is sure to provide sophisticated and breath-taking interactive performances that will blow your audiences away, leaving them truly inspired.read more