Vospertron is a multimedia and dance company which specializes in the creation of shows for the corporate world.
- Vospertron provides unique and spectacular entertainment – the only requirement is darkness.
- They have performed around the world since 2001.
- A company logo or graphic can be incorporated into the show.
- They have been voted top 10 technological act for 2013 in the Event Industry Magazine distributed worldwide.
- They have been part of large sports ceremonies, awards night, music and arts festivals.
- We have been performing since 2000 in countries such as Norway, Italy, Malaysia, Thailand, Venezuela, Germany, Spain, China, Greece, Egypt, Qatar, Netherlands, France, Abu Dhabi, Japan.
- Our creative services include construction of glow costumes, 3d mapping, music creation, creation of multimedia content for the whole event.
We create a unique performance for every client, based around their theme, staging and projection requirements. This can range from completely redeveloped costumes, graphics, choreography and music, to a simple logo or slogan insertion to an existing show.
Our portfolio of clients include: Shell, BMW, Telecom, LG, Intel, Chevrolet, Microsoft, General Motors, Intel, Pricewater Housecoopers, Ford, Vodafone, L’oreal, Holden, Diageo, J&B Whisky, Laing O’ Rourke, Clearstream, Sony Ericsson, Chevy, Abacus, The World of Wearable Arts, Museum of Science of Valencia, Orange Group, Westpac Bank, Flight Center, Khayal Tv Productions.
Vospertron has performed around the world since 2001 and has presented its acts in countries such as France, Qatar, Spain, Australia, Italy, Vietnam, Thailand, New Zealand, Fiji, Greece, Algeria, Venezuela, China, Holland and Japan.
The company has its headquarter office in Auckland, New Zealand, and also creative bases in Australia, Europe and South America.
- Light costumes performance without projections
- Light costumes show with graphical content
- Light costumes show with 3d mapping
- Design and constructions of costumes to suit entirely the marketing campaign of our clients
- Design and constructions of specific neon props
- Creation of environmental graphics for performance and for event's content
Brad Blaze is of the most original and entertaining public speakers and performers in Australia. It is an awe-inspiring sight to watch as he paints large portraits of iconic people, celebrities and CEOs, as well as products and logos with lightning fast brush strokes and high-energy music. He keeps the audience guessing, engaging them with comedic wit and only revealing the subject in the final breathtaking moments.read more
New Zealand (NZ) master of motivation Grant Boddington is a very different professional motivational speaker. A Registered Master Hypnotist, a Registered Hypnotherapist and a Motivational Speaker, Grant presents a fresh approach to self-motivation and self-improvement via his own unique and extremely effective technique of Mind Mechanics.read more
Inspiring, provocative, compelling radio host, film actor, musical theatre performer, television personality, Todd McKenney knows showbiz from every angle. Todd has worked across stage, screen, television and radio. His celebrated career has taken him from award-winning dancer to film actor, acclaimed musical theatre performer, compelling radio host and popular television personality. He has enjoyed his role on Channel 7’s immensely popular Dancing with the Stars and has also appeared as a guest judge on Australia's Got Talent. Todd is an unequivocal talent – proven by his longevity in the entertainment industry.read more